Implementing SQF Systems for Manufacturing
- 2 days (Individual)
- 2.5 days (if combined with other sector modules such as Storage & Distribution, Quality Systems for Manufacturing.
SQF Code has been revised to meet the specific requirements of the various sectors of the food industry. This training is designed to provide participants with a thorough understanding of the most recent version (8.0) of the SQF Code, specifically the food Manufacturing. Participants will be able to effectively implement the requirements of the Code and prepare the organization for the initial certification audit and also maintain the program subsequently after attending the training. In addition the participants will be able to conduct effective internal audits and management reviews and also verification and validation activities as required by the Code.
- Introduction to SQF
- Preparing for SQF Certification
- Certification Process
- Food Safety Plan
- System Elements (SQF Code Module 2)
- GMP for Food Manufacturing (Modules 3,4, 10 and 11)
Potential SQF Practitioners, Auditors and Consultants; company senior managers and staff interested in knowing the details of the SQF Code and the program.
$2100 per day plus flight, hotel, food and local conveyance. Training material – $35 per participant.
$750 per participant (for two day training) and $900 (for combined 2.5 day training); minimum of 8 participant per training session. Training material – $35 per participant.
- A certificate of attendance
- A certificate of successful completion
- Prepare participants for SQF Practitioner online exam