PJRFSI & Industry Updates
- Cannabis and Cannabis-Derived Compounds: Quality Considerations for Clinical Research Guidance for Industry
- FDA Releases Food Safety Prevention Strategies for Salmonellosis, Listeriosis from Mushrooms, Onions
- Study Shows Lack of Uniformity Among States’ Cannabis Testing Laws Could Lead to Public Health Risks
- The Florida Organic Growers (FOG) is now accepting applications for the USDA’s Organic Certification Cost Share Program
- Keynote Announcement: Detroit Lions Calvin Johnson Jr. and Rob Sims are presenting at Midwest Cannabis Business Conference!
- Attention PJRFSI Customers:
The Terms & Conditions (FS-3tc & FS-3tc-can) have been updated to include an accounting technology fee. (Clause 6.21) If you have any questions regarding this fee and its application, please reach out to your scheduler!
- BRCGS announces that Food Safety Americas is now officially a fully virtual event. It will no longer be hosted in Orlando, Florida.